x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Acne on pct

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Acne on pct within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: 1. Why is it that my skin gets slightly extra "red" around my face and the back of my arms when I use testosterone?I kind of look like I just came out of a tanning salon at times... I know its normal, but what causes it and what is it? 2. Regarding acne on cycle, is it the estrogen/amortization that causes it or is it the AAS/androgens that cause it? I ask because it seems like my acne was significantly less on the only cutting cycle I did where I used Armidex in higher doses to

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Acne on pct

All Natural

Acne on pct

1. Why is it that my skin gets slightly extra "red" around my face and the back of my arms when I use testosterone?I kind of look like I just came out of a tanning salon at times... I know its normal, but what causes it and what is it?

2. Regarding acne on cycle, is it the estrogen/amortization that causes it or is it the AAS/androgens that cause it?

I ask because it seems like my acne was significantly less on the only cutting cycle I did where I used Armidex in higher doses to estrogen really low and to stay dry and lean. All cycles (whether cuttting or bulking) incorporated the same AAS (always Test-prop and either Anavar or dbol and a lower dose of Armidex). I also noticed my skin was significantly less oily on the cutting cycle with the higher dose Armidex

Re: Acne on pct

Quote Quote posted by Jordanshapiro View Post
    1. Why is it that my skin gets slightly extra "red" around my face and the back of my arms when I use testosterone?I kind of look like I just came out of a tanning salon at times... I know its normal, but what causes it and what is it?

2. Regarding acne on cycle, is it the estrogen/amortization that causes it or is it the AAS/androgens that cause it?

I ask because it seems like my acne was significantly less on the only cutting cycle I did where I used Armidex in higher doses to estrogen really low and to stay dry and lean. All cycles (whether cuttting or bulking) incorporated the same AAS (always Test-prop and either Anavar or dbol and a lower dose of Armidex). I also noticed my skin was significantly less oily on the cutting cycle with the higher dose Armidex
    1. Check your bp.

2. Any time there are significant hormonal changes, which occur with steroid use, there is always a chance of acne. It happens to some and others never have an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're adding more hormones than your body wants and needs and it responds thus.

this is common with pale dudes who have high bp or who over-exert themselves at the gym
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

How old are you?

Blood pressure change can happen on cycle causing flushing.

Also acne can happen any time hormone levels change
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM