Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acne issues

goobnered78

[FONT=&quot]finished my first cycle of sustanon and dbol about 3 weeks ago...had very little acne or side affects during cycle until week 10...i am now finishing pct of 6-0x0 and clomid..i broke out pretty bad around my shoulders and back during week 10, and it still hasnt one away at all, seems to be getting worse...wtf can i do toi get rid of this shit[/FONT]

Differen gel(yes spelled right lol) is a good product that's now otc. Much better than salicylic acid etc products imo if you feel you need to try meds

every person i know who has acne has some sort of strategy to dealing with it through trial and error

go the natural route first.. if you go to a derma they will want to put you on drugs, they don't make money telling you to use natural shit

[FONT=&quot]finished my first cycle of sustanon and dbol about 3 weeks ago...had very little acne or side affects during cycle until week 10...i am now finishing pct of 6-0x0 and clomid..i broke out pretty bad around my shoulders and back during week 10, and it still hasnt one away at all, seems to be getting worse...wtf can i do toi get rid of this shit[/FONT]
Once your body is at homeostasis long enough that will subside. It's the hormonal changes that brings it on

Top Bottom