Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne during PCT but not on cycle?

aussiebra

Banned
After my last cycle i just used nolva, 40, 40, 20, 20. I got those awful oil well type pimples on my nose that lasted for a while.. However i didnt get any acne during cycle. Isnt this the opposite of whats meant to happen?

Any of you guys get the same thing?

After my last cycle i just used nolva, 40, 40, 20, 20. I got those awful oil well type pimples on my nose that lasted for a while.. However i didnt get any acne during cycle. Isnt this the opposite of whats meant to happen?

Any of you guys get the same thing?

Same thing happened to me bro. No acne on cycle then I started getting acne on my back and arms after..

My wife got pissed when she saw that I also got acne on my back, shoulders and neck during PCT with nolva. I'm 46 bro.

I hardly have any imperfections with my skin on cycle. Than i come off and i feel and look diqusting for about 1-2 months after my cycle. I think its only if i use tren or deca though. I barely break out with all the others of tried.

She did not know about the gear until I had to inject my last 2 Hcg. I had to take my Hcg vial home and tell her about it. I did every thing at my Job. I have my own private refrig at work ( I'm a teacher with 2 months on vacation).I have been using Selsum Blue shampoo with hot showers and it's been positive for me. Almost all acne gone.

Top Bottom