Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acne during cycle! please help!!

Accutane, but i would watch out. May have some bad effects on the Liver. If you go to a good doctor and tell him/her what you are on, they will put you on and monitor you blood for liver damage, monthly. My advice to you is lay off the test if you have skin problems. It may only get worse. What good is getting big, if you can't reveal it? Good Luck bro.

May be infection

My buddies back broke out with the nasty ass pimple like mounds on his back. It turns out it was a blood infection and your body is trying to get rid of the poisin through the skin pours. You might want a blood test. He is now permiantly scarred. Notice his face was fine it was all on his back and was extremely gross..

Accutane is horrible on your liver more so than gear don't add it to your stack.

concerned bro out

During a cycle I'm fine. Its when I finish a cycle that I start to break out on my back and shoulders. I take 5 grams of B5 a day, tan 3 times a week and shower 3 times a day. It seems to help quite a bit.

After a Cycle

10 days after the cycle is when my buddy broke out.

Is your deca brovel It may be dirty.

again get a blood test.

Top Bottom