Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACNE - a different kind of acne question....

• Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date
A

alien amp pharm

Okay, here's the deal: I had bad back & shoulder acne. I followed the advice some of you gave me on here a couple weeks ago (previous acne question post ).

The good news is that nearly all my acne is gone!:)
The bad news is that I have blemishes/scars where the acne was.:(

I have been tanning to try and help this but it seems the scars all turn a different shade when compared to my skin.

Does anybody have any experience/help in this aspect? I've heard vit. E and maybe coca-butter cream will help, however I've also heard that those are just myths. Any way to get the 'smooth, tan look' again?

alien amp pharm said:

I have been tanning to try and help this but it seems the scars all turn a different shade when compared to my skin.

Does anybody have any experience/help in this aspect? I've heard vit. E and maybe coca-butter cream will help, however I've also heard that those are just myths. Any way to get the 'smooth, tan look' again?

Time.

Vit E will help to heal some, and lessen scar tissue. But it takes time until those areas are able to pigment (tan) in a way that normal skin can.

Well I was afraid you were going to say that.

Even that mederma stuff takes 3 or so months to cure it.

Oh well, I guess what they say is true: time really does heal all:)

Thanks for the replies guys.

Top Bottom