x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

ACNE - a different kind of acne question....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ACNE - a different kind of acne question.... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Okay, here's the deal: I had bad back & shoulder acne. I followed the advice some of you gave me on here a couple weeks ago (previous acne question post ). The good news is that nearly all my acne is gone!:) The bad news is that I have blemishes/scars where the acne was.:( I have been tanning to try and help this but it seems the scars all turn a different shade when compared to my skin. Does anybody have any experience/help in this aspect? I've heard vit. E and maybe coca-butter

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

alien amp pharm

ACNE - a different kind of acne question....

Okay, here's the deal: I had bad back & shoulder acne. I followed the advice some of you gave me on here a couple weeks ago (previous acne question post ).

The good news is that nearly all my acne is gone!
    The bad news is that I have blemishes/scars where the acne was.

I have been tanning to try and help this but it seems the scars all turn a different shade when compared to my skin.

Does anybody have any experience/help in this aspect? I've heard vit. E and maybe coca-butter cream will help, however I've also heard that those are just myths. Any way to get the 'smooth, tan look' again?

Elite Bodybuilder

Re: ACNE - a different kind of acne question....

Originally posted by alien amp pharm

I have been tanning to try and help this but it seems the scars all turn a different shade when compared to my skin.

Does anybody have any experience/help in this aspect? I've heard vit. E and maybe coca-butter cream will help, however I've also heard that those are just myths. Any way to get the 'smooth, tan look' again?
    Time.

Vit E will help to heal some, and lessen scar tissue. But it takes time until those areas are able to pigment (tan) in a way that normal skin can.

get your girlfriend or someone to put mederma on it...it will help to reduce the scarring on your back.

alien amp pharm
    Well I was afraid you were going to say that.

Even that mederma stuff takes 3 or so months to cure it.

Oh well, I guess what they say is true: time really does heal all

Thanks for the replies guys.