Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne & Eq

The Iron Game

I know this is rare, or so it has been said. Has anyone out there done an eq only cycle and not had problems with acne, but had problems with acne on other steroids?

Thanks

Same question goes out to those who have done anavar on its own as well. Huck I know you didnt but do you normally get it or not?

Thanks

I've done EQ only (up to 800 mgs a week)... EQ and test... EQ and D-bol... and never gotten acne.

The only thing that has given me any up to this point is T200... but I hated that shit all around.

I always get bacne in the first couple of weeks, but then it seems to go away. I break out on test, and even have from deca. I break out the least from eq. I love the stuff

I did an eq only cycle and did not having any problems with acne. My roommate has done eq+ethanate cycle and he got all over his back, whether it was from eq or the test i don't know, but he still has some of the acne, just not as noticable.
mike:p

Top Bottom