Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACL surgery recovery risk

manuo4

Guys, I had surgery to repair the ACL in my right knee about 5 years ago. Whenever I go heavy on leg workouts, which is all the time(Only way for my legs to grow), it gives me some trouble. I plan on running Test(500mg/wk) & Winstrol(Oral)(50mgs ED) for my First Cycle in a few weeks. Should I include a light dose of Deca@100mgs/wk to help with the "possible" and probable joint pain from Winny, plus the increased workout poundage??

can't be going heavy on leg workouts all the time man.. what is going to happen is now you are creating imbalances which will lead to hip issues going forward. soon you will be posting that you had a hip replacement

you say they don't grow unless you go heavy, well if that is true (which i don't think it is) but let's say it was true then accept your fate and do your best with what you got

no you should not use deca in there as well... on a first cycle, you should really just go with test only, not run multiple compounds... you do what you will but you should definitely not add deca as well...

Top Bottom