Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACL reconstruction

offsiderule

[FONT=&quot]I am having ACL reconstruction in May. I was wondering if anyone thinks a doctor would prescribe HGH to help in the therapy and healing process? I've never heard of anyone doing it, but then again I don't know anyone who has asked the doctor if he would be able to prescribe it. Should I even ask my doctor?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It is exceedingly unlikely they will prescribe it, and they can't by law prescribe it for healing. It can only be prescribed for HGH deficiency related issues (although there is no guideline as to what constitutes a deficiency).

what is most important is the doctor doing the surgery be a good doctor

there is a reason pro athletes fly to another city and get multiple opinions before letting a human being open them up with a knife and mess with their knees.

as for HGH, it absolutely will speed up recovery. no doubt about it. you don't want to get a script for it though anyway because it will be super expensive. you can simply hit me up for a HGH source and i will take care of you

Top Bottom