Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acid reflux from DBOL?

twar543

This is the third time I've kicked off a cycle with DBOL, and each time I seem to get killer heartburn a few hours after I eat. Anyone else experience this? Currently using Stallion Labs @50 mg/day (10 mg increments throughout the day)

I have several friends that have the same issue with D-bol..a Dr told one of them that the D-bol causes heat & acid in the throat.

wags8 said:
All AAS causes me to get it to varying degrees. Pepcid AC for me too. Burp.

Ditto...noticed it on this current cycle when I started taking my winny orally. It doesn't happen directly after the dosing, but i definitely have been burping up some acid more often than i'd like.

twar543 said:
This is the third time I've kicked off a cycle with DBOL, and each time I seem to get killer heartburn a few hours after I eat. Anyone else experience this? Currently using Stallion Labs @50 mg/day (10 mg increments throughout the day)

try some Prilosec.

shit, var messes my stomach up real bad..

i wouldnt pay the money for prilosec or anyting like that...Tums or Rolaids (antacids) work just fine.

eating small bits of food with orals or meds or pills form supps tend to ease the burden
considerably

Top Bottom