Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

achy testicles on week 5

JoanFrank

Hi guys this my 5th week of test taking 500 mg a week and deca 150 mg a week, the last week and half I have been feeling pain on my balls but it's not permanent it comes and goes , it hasn't affected my libido yet, I had sex a few times and erections and performance is good, I was wondering if I should start doing hcg , I have clomid and nolva for pct but not hcg, depending on you advice I can get some , thank you.

You don't need HCG on cycle and certainly not for pct. HCG is used in the off time between cycle and pct. what ancillaries are you taking for protection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HCG usage is a very controversial topic.

Here is a good article for you to read on what HCG is -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

You don't need HCG on cycle and certainly not for pct. HCG is used in the off time between cycle and pct. what ancillaries are you taking for protection?

You are completely wrong.

HCG is used during the cycles to keep the balls working. If you would use HCG in the off time between the cycles, you would cause more issues than doing benefit for yourself.

If you want to use HCG, use it during the cycle at 250-500ius per shot, twice a week.

Do not use it in PCT or inbetween cycles!!!

You are completely wrong.

HCG is used during the cycles to keep the balls working. If you would use HCG in the off time between the cycles, you would cause more issues than doing benefit for yourself.

If you want to use HCG, use it during the cycle at 250-500ius per shot, twice a week.

Do not use it in PCT or inbetween cycles!!!

I'm going off what I was laid out to me from several docs as well as a million other people. I am in no way saying you're wrong, but you are one of only a few that still say to use it on cycle. It was explained that short bursts while on cycle was ok but not to be used the entire time. So by using it in between cycle and pct, say you are waiting up to two weeks to let the esters clear, you are jump starting the balls to their former selves. And then the clomid comes in to initiate the function return.
I have close friends that tried the way you laid out. And then they tried the way I suggested from my docs. They said they would never return to the old way. They finish their last shot. Wait a day or two and then blast HCG at 1000iu per day for 10-11 days and then jump into pct. I have never done a pct as I'm on trt, but as I said, they refuse to use any other method but that now.

Top Bottom