Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acesopro is Brought to the Darkside with Beastdrol - MR/NTBM Sponsored Log!

Acesopro

:evilking:Acesopro is Brought to the Darkside with Beastdrol - MR/NTBM Sponsored Log!:evilking:

Sup brahs my name is Acesopro and I'm going to be logging MRSupps's Beastdrol!

Some info on this product:

"Beastdrol is extremely powerful. It will produce substantial increases in lean muscle tissue and strength. Many people report getting better gains in lean mass and strength with Beastdrol than with any other oral steroid, with the exception of the strength from Anadrol. Although, the dose used with Anadrol is usually 100mg or higher, when a 30mg dose of Beastdrol is comparable.

The actual amount of muscle and strength gained is unable to be determined. There are too many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size you will gain. It is safe to say though, you will not be disappointed with your results.

The type of gains that come from beastdrol are all lean. There is no bloat or fat gains, and noticeable increases in vascularity are reported by most users."

I'll also be stacking this with the following:
-Test-E
-Epi-Strong
-Forma Stanzol
-N2Slin
-N2Guard

Dosage is as follows:
500mg of Test-E for 12 weeks
20/20/30/30/40mg of Beastdrol
60/60/60/60/60mg of Epi-Strong for the last 5 weeks leading into my PCT!

PCT:
Clomid- 50/50/50/50mg
Nolvadex- 20/20/20/20mg

My current stats:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 185lbs
Bodyfat: 11.3%
Measurements: (pending)

What you can expect to be logged
My calories and macros tracked for each day
My workout routines with number of reps/sets and weight
Muscle hardness
Lean mass gains
Vasularity
Libido checks!
Amount of acne and location
Lethargy
And possibly more as I see fit!

This log officialy starts tomorrow! If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I or Gamer will be happy to answer your questions brah.

:chomp:GET BIG OR GO HOME!:chomp:

Last edited:
I am subbed.
Lets get some peoples in here.

Whoa Ace.. Gamer got you to start pinning I see. :)

The way it looks is you don't have much time in-between orals..... Just something to think about. Take care of that liver

Whoa Ace.. Gamer got you to start pinning I see. :)

The way it looks is you don't have much time in-between orals..... Just something to think about. Take care of that liver

Pshhh, he has need2guard and a bran spankin new liver :).. He be fine, he be fine..

So how'd ya talk the n00b into pinning? Man he's poppin some cherries this time around. Actually Gamer i think you pretty much popped all his cherries. :D:D

So how'd ya talk the n00b into pinning? Man he's poppin some cherries this time around. Actually Gamer i think you pretty much popped all his cherries. :D:D

Lol, back in beginning of summer, he swore to me he would never touch AAS xD..

I bet him I would talk him into it lol

Lol, back in beginning of summer, he swore to me he would never touch AAS xD..

I bet him I would talk him into it lol

Yeah well now he's got you to pin him since I'm sure he will be scared as a bish to pin. LOL. jk Ace, love u broski.

Cycle looks good though. I think you're gonna blow the fuck up son. :biggrin:

Yeah well now he's got you to pin him since I'm sure he will be scared as a bish to pin. LOL. jk Ace, love u broski.

Cycle looks good though. I think you're gonna blow the fuck up son. :biggrin:

Nah, I asked him if he wanted me to pin him and he said nah, that he would do it haha..

He said I needed to guide him..
Gonna be fun to watch him pin for the first time lol..

Who wants to be that he passes out?

Top Bottom