Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acesopro is Brought to the Darkside with Beastdrol - MR/NTBM Sponsored Log!

damn ace thats sucks...

you're using ug gear so ya it's gonna have some bite to it.. i would hit glutes.

cause if your shoulder is giving u that much pain u wont be able to do jack in the gym. pinning in the ass, u dont have that problem ;)

damn ace thats sucks...

you're using ug gear so ya it's gonna have some bite to it.. i would hit glutes.

cause if your shoulder is giving u that much pain u wont be able to do jack in the gym. pinning in the ass, u dont have that problem ;)

Hey, your first pin hurt real bad too lol

damn ace thats sucks...

No I pinned my quad! Gamer is going to pin my delt tomorrow. We think the pain is cause I was flexing my thigh and moving the pin a lot when it was in my leg.

No I pinned my quad! Gamer is going to pin my delt tomorrow. We think the pain is cause I was flexing my thigh and moving the pin a lot when it was in my leg.

yeah i know, i was saying if you pin your delt and get that much pain, it's gonna be a bitch to do pretty much any upper body workouts.

more than likely your gear has high BA. most UG gear is gonna have that bite to it. mine does, but when i do glute shots its by far less painful :biggrin:

Day 3 Thoughts!

Notes:
Leg felt better today. I still had to limp around like a crippled boy but it wasn't throbbing pain like it was last night. Ended up falling asleep at 3:40am!!!! Disgusting. I'm starting to notice the Beastdrol pairing well with my mood. I feel more badass and more confident and it's only day 3! During my workout I felt like I was able to recover faster after each set and at the end of the workout I had to beg Gamer to find us something to do because I didn't want to stop lifting lol!!!

Diet:
Calories: 4199 | Protein: 267g | Carbs:454g | Fat: 150g |
If I saw myself eating this much food off cycle, I'd be crying. This is 700 calories ABOVE my bulking calorie number rofl.... Hopefully it turns out well.

Workout:
Shoulder day!

Mil Press:
115x10
135x7
155x3

Wide grip upright rows, pause for a second at the top and come down slow:
115x10
115x8
125x7

Lateral raises:
25x12
25x12
25x12

Hammer strength shoulder prss:
70x14
100x14
110x14 (4 or 5 assisted I think)

Rubber band rotator cuff exercises. Granny shit lol.

Last edited:
Woke up, morning piss of excellence and weighed at 186lbs. Woot. Eating 7 eggs and a 1/2 cup of oatmeal with N2Guard and fish oil! Also, I'm not limping as much! My leg is almost good to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom