Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acesopro is Brought to the Darkside with Beastdrol - MR/NTBM Sponsored Log!

I think having my girlfriend massage it last night before bed for 20 minutes really aggravated it. When I think back, it wasn't constantly hurting, it was just painful to walk then after she finished massaging it was just constant throbbing pain.

Alright. Gamer says it looks solid. I got it from the XXX.

lol, take off source bro!!

Last edited:
Anyways, he is using a UGL test-e.
If it continues to hurt him we may have to get a sterile oil and cut the gear...
But it shouldnt hurt that bad because the source we get from is great.

Last edited:
you should be fine this time man, that was just a bad shot im sure.

if you wiggled the pin around a little too much it could have cut you a little inside, caused some bruising and swelling.

if more of your shots turn out to be very painful, it could also be that your test E has a high BA content. hope thats not the case though

My girlfriend massaged my leg for 20 minutes and that probably caused it to get inflamed and aggravated. It was pulsate pain every 2 seconds all throughout the night. No touching the leg from now on!

Dam bro don't hit legs if your shit is sore... I doubt there's something wrong with hour test As I'm guessing you probably scooped it from the same source Gamer did and his is g2g. HG right?

The test is good.

Nah beast, not HG, the source was out of stock on HG..

I just asked cause someone mentioned the test being bunk or low quality. And I remember you (Gamer) saying your vials were HG. Looking forward to seeing your shoulder numbers guys, KTS!

Gamer please edit post 81 in this thread

no mention of UG labs/brands are allowed in this forum, thanks.

Gratzi, I just thought we couldnt post sources :D

Top Bottom