Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acesopro is Brought to the Darkside with Beastdrol - MR/NTBM Sponsored Log!

Lol, still seems like the first pin went successful. I can't believe u pinned at the gym!
You guys can call me a pussy all you want but I'm having this chick pin me my first time, she seems more excited about it than I do.
Ya the gym is def not where I would pin lol.

Whenever I pin I def want a chick who knows wtf she is doing to pin me. So I must say Im jealous :mad:

Alright fuckers I can't sleep. The pain is to the point to where my mind won't let me fall asleep. Tried different sleep positions, used pillows to elevate, etc and nothing.

Just popped 800mg Ibuprofen and currently icing it. Let's hope that fixes this...

I'll be staying up for a long time tonight.

is it your quad injection that is causing you this pain??

Yep. Everyone that I've spoken to says it's normal for the first time. Takes about 2 days to get back to normal. It's probably this bad because I kept moving the needle around and I was semi flexed while pinning cause I was so nervous! Ahhhh

Alright fuckers I can't sleep. The pain is to the point to where my mind won't let me fall asleep. Tried different sleep positions, used pillows to elevate, etc and nothing.

Just popped 800mg Ibuprofen and currently icing it. Let's hope that fixes this...

I'll be staying up for a long time tonight.

Do not put ice on oils ,use a heating pad

Lol dam bro sounds like a rough night, glad u got some sleep. Have Gamer pin you next time bro. If you do it you know exactly when the pin is gonna come in so you tense up and flex. Nice things is it can only get better from here...

Lol dam bro sounds like a rough night, glad u got some sleep. Have Gamer pin you next time bro. If you do it you know exactly when the pin is gonna come in so you tense up and flex. Nice things is it can only get better from here...

Ya Gamer will pin my delt this time and hopefully it won't hurt as much afterwards. I'll have to call in sick for work if it does lol.

Lmao, "um sry boss I can't come in today my injection site is pretty sore" hahah
You guys lifting today or just an off day?

Haha only one of my managers would understand and be cool with it, the rest would get on my ass!

We're supposed to hit legs today but I'm going to try to convince him to hold off till tomorrow or Friday. Still limping and bending like a bitch.

Lmao, "um sry boss I can't come in today my injection site is pretty sore" hahah
You guys lifting today or just an off day?

Haha only one of my managers would understand and be cool with it, the rest would get on my ass!

We're supposed to hit legs today but I'm going to try to convince him to hold off till tomorrow or Friday. Still limping and bending like a bitch.

Dam bro don't hit legs if your shit is sore... I doubt there's something wrong with hour test As I'm guessing you probably scooped it from the same source Gamer did and his is g2g. HG right?

Top Bottom