Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acesopro is Brought to the Darkside with Beastdrol - MR/NTBM Sponsored Log!

Thank you sir. Walking sucks right now! Wish I hadnt wiggled the needle so much.

Lol, still seems like the first pin went successful. I can't believe u pinned at the gym!
You guys can call me a pussy all you want but I'm having this chick pin me my first time, she seems more excited about it than I do.

Lol, still seems like the first pin went successful. I can't believe u pinned at the gym!
You guys can call me a pussy all you want but I'm having this chick pin me my first time, she seems more excited about it than I do.

I only wish I hadn't wiggled so much. Now I can barely move my pinned leg without it hurting. Feels like I just got out of a hospital lol.

Good luck with the girl pinning. Where you gonna pin it?

Prob my ass, she's RN so it'll be good....I hope.

My friend pins his ass. He said he has to sit on one buttcheek cause it hurts him afterwards lol. His woman slapped his ass and he nearly fell to the ground hahah. So careful bro at least she has experience.

I only wish I hadn't wiggled so much. Now I can barely move my pinned leg without it hurting. Feels like I just got out of a hospital lol.

Good luck with the girl pinning. Where you gonna pin it?

Bro it could just be virgin muscle. First time i pinned my right quad, i was limping for 2 days. Sucked, from now on i alternate glute shots, so easy and painless! I suggest you try. :biggrin:

Nope.

I tried a glute shot the 2nd time and was by far less painful. A little sore to the touch. And now I don't even feel the shots at all anymore. I don't know if I'll ever try a quad shot again unless i have to. If i was pinning EOD or something, but with test enth it's nice casue you can get away with just alternating glutes :D

Nope.

I tried a glute shot the 2nd time and was by far less painful. A little sore to the touch. And now I don't even feel the shots at all anymore. I don't know if I'll ever try a quad shot again unless i have to. If i was pinning EOD or something, but with test enth it's nice cause you can get away with just alternating glutes :D

Bro it could just be virgin muscle. First time i pinned my right quad, i was limping for 2 days. Sucked, from now on i alternate glute shots, so easy and painless! I suggest you try. :biggrin:

Ya, thats what I told him, most likely first time pin ouch!
Should be easier second time.. Glutes are less painful.

So you got no more pain BBBeast?

Nope.

I tried a glute shot the 2nd time and was by far less painful. A little sore to the touch. And now I don't even feel the shots at all anymore. I don't know if I'll ever try a quad shot again unless i have to. If i was pinning EOD or something, but with test enth it's nice cause you can get away with just alternating glutes :D

Go for quad again, I always do my quads and no pain!
I did delt once and it was pretty decent too.

Day 2 Thoughts!

Notes:
Well today was pretty hectic! My leg is killing me. It hurts just to walk around that I'm limping everywhere lol. I'll probably never do quad again until I can pin without flexing and moving the needle too much! The Beastdrol is treating me quite well! I'm always excited to hit the weights, chest and biceps are pumped, ready to be broken ;) Libido is higher than usual and nothing wrong with that lol.

Diet:
Calories: 4057 | Protein: 252g | Carbs: 455g | Fat: 142g
Do not drink flax oil by itself. It fucking sucks. My stomach was killing me afterwards. Stick with olive oil for those good fats and calories!

Workout:
Back/Biceps!
My leg really made my workout hard for me for the lifts where I had to sit down or bend down :\

Bent over rows:
135x12
185x10
225x10
255x6

Lat Pulldowns:
175x10
190x6
205x4

1 Arm DB rows:
100x10
110x8
120x6

BB shrugs:
315x10
315x8
315x8

DB curls, concentrating on form and peak contraction:
35x10
40x6
40x6

Hammer strength lat machine:
90x10
100x8
120x6
100x8 drop set to 5---3 drops

Going to sleep now. So worn out! Good night folks I'll reply to whatever yall have said so far.

Last edited:
Top Bottom