Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acesopro is Brought to the Darkside with Beastdrol - MR/NTBM Sponsored Log!

Damn you're making me all nervous just reading that haha

Haha you'll be good bro Im sayin the shit is NOTHIN!! I was all nervous too then it was almost a dissapointment when it was no big deal!! Like i said... I went to just touch the needle to my skin and looked down and it was in!! then you just keep pushing it deeper and wondering why you cant feel it, the only weird part is KNOWING that the needle is in you, and just sitting there with a needle in your leg pushing on the plunger for 20 or 30 seconds, it feels wrong but it never actually hurts. The trick is to relax, concentrate on breathing the whole time, stick the needle in slow, inject slow, and pull it out quickly, but you got a pro watchin out for ya so I wont feel the need to give advice!! haha You gonna be lookin forward to the next pin as soon as you finish the first one and wipe the blood off your leg! :)

5 weeks of beast!?!? That's some G shit! Your after pics are gonna b sick bro. I'm strapped in for this ride I sent a few PMs with the link to this thread to some of the ppl that were subbed to your forma thread!

5 weeks of beast!?!? That's some G shit! Your after pics are gonna b sick bro. I'm strapped in for this ride I sent a few PMs with the link to this thread to some of the ppl that were subbed to your forma thread!

Lol snap brah I really appreciate that! Hope they all know that I got my username blocked on AM and that I didn't abandon them :(

I let some ppl know. To tell u the truth tho I thought u had blocked me cause the site wouldn't let me PM u.
Sucks I can't post pics what's a test log with out libido Checks!? Lol hope u told your girl your on the juice poor shorty won't know what hit her!

I let some ppl know. To tell u the truth tho I thought u had blocked me cause the site wouldn't let me PM u.
Sucks I can't post pics what's a test log with out libido Checks!? Lol hope u told your girl your on the juice poor shorty won't know what hit her!

Nah man I'd never block you you cool as fuck cuzzzz. They won't even activate other accounts I make so I can attempt to talk to their mods to unblock me... Pussies.

Girl knows nothing of it. She would freak out and probably hate me if she knew I was juicing. Oh well, maybe when I get tired of her I'll tell her so I can find a reason to break up lol.. maybe.

Nah man I'd never block you you cool as fuck cuzzzz. They won't even activate other accounts I make so I can attempt to talk to their mods to unblock me... Pussies.

Girl knows nothing of it. She would freak out and probably hate me if she knew I was juicing. Oh well, maybe when I get tired of her I'll tell her so I can find a reason to break up lol.. maybe.

Yeah it's getting bad over there....I just got another infraction today for posting some pics, gay!
Lol yeah don't tell her bro, I ran some orals a while ago and I told my girl at the time and I swear every time we'd get into an argument she'd bring up the fact that I was an asshole and on steroids/phs

Would lol hard if it starts to gush and hits Gamer in the face!

LOL, gushers dont happen often, I think it gushed cause I was playing with needle in me haha..

It is almost pin time.. And I am excited.. For you :D..

Yeah it's getting bad over there....I just got another infraction today for posting some pics, gay!
Lol yeah don't tell her bro, I ran some orals a while ago and I told my girl at the time and I swear every time we'd get into an argument she'd bring up the fact that I was an asshole and on steroids/phs
Ya never tell them anything :evil:

Day 1 Thoughts!

Notes:
Alright so, I took my first Beastdrol dose at 10:15am after my 1st meal of the day. Took about 15 minutes till I started to feel a weird feeling in my head. A slight headache of a sort and at a bout 30 minutes of taking the dose, I started getting a pumped feeling in my chest, biceps, and left forearm (lolwut). Most amazing feeling ever, it literally felt like I had just got done lifting!!!!

Went to class and my mood was excellent. I felt so awesome that I had to text Gamer "I feel fuckin amazing."

Took my 2nd dose an hour before lifting and felt the same effects as well! 20mg all week and next. Can't wait to hit 30mg! Once at the gym I injected my test-e into my right quad. Scary shit but mostly cause I was afraid someone was going to see us. Leg feels a bit sore from the shot but it's normal for first time.

Diet:
15wys28.jpg

Calories: 4174 | Protein: 226g | Carbs: 503g | Fat: 147g
Diet looks pretty good. More protein would definitely make me happier. I think taking 4 capsules of N2Slin is definitely going to be beneficial for all the carbs I take in :D

Workout:
Chest day! I had completely insane chest pumps throughout the workout. I couldn't stop posing in the mirror rofl

Bench:
135x12
190x6
205x4
210x3
225x1
Going to try and attempt 225 every chest day. Only way I'm gonna get over that hump :(

Incline:
135x10
155x7
165x4

Decline:
135x10
185x6
205x3
225x1

Pec dec:
140x10
160x8
180x8

3 sets of seated calf machine @ 12 reps each.

Pics:
For those who aren't lazy or are curious as to what I look like right now just copy and paste the links. This is to show you guys what I'm working with right now ;)

Relaxed Front:
2mq6rg7.jpg

Most Muscular:
nb243b.jpg

Front Double Bicep:
2nuli6q.jpg

Side Chest/Tricep:
2le71x.jpg

Back Double Bicep:
rr2n8y.jpg

Rear Lat Spread:
2zi56wx.jpg