Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acesopro is Brought to the Darkside with Beastdrol - MR/NTBM Sponsored Log!

Wow guys big surprise. My Test-E came in today! Was supposed to come on the 8th! I'll be injecting pre-workout tonight! Today's going to be a good day.

my first shot was quads. nice and easy

my legs are so damn veiny though i have to make sure to pin between them

good luck man and try to stay relaxed (its so much easier when you are properly relaxed)

Yes sir. My friend Gamer is going to be there to help walk me through it and make sure I do it properly so I'll be all set! :)

my first shot was quads. nice and easy

my legs are so damn veiny though i have to make sure to pin between them

good luck man and try to stay relaxed (its so much easier when you are properly relaxed)

Ya, I pinned through a vein once and when I pulled out, blood started gushing lol..

hahaha your gonna be dissapointed after that first pin... I remember mine - got all ready, got my mind right, then before I pinned I touched the needle to my leg and pushed just a little to see if its gonna hurt an the damn thing was already half buried, didnt even feel it! Haha that adrenaline starts pumpin while you try to hold it steady and aspirate and work the plunger all at the same time without moving the needle during the injection though, thats when I had to remember to keep breathing deep!! hahaha... an now a couple months later its like wipin my ass!

Haha... as much as I would have liked to have had someone there with me to make sure I did it right I would have HATED to have an audience!! lol

hahaha your gonna be dissapointed after that first pin... I remember mine - got all ready, got my mind right, then before I pinned I touched the needle to my leg and pushed just a little to see if its gonna hurt an the damn thing was already half buried, didnt even feel it! Haha that adrenaline starts pumpin while you try to hold it steady and aspirate and work the plunger all at the same time without moving the needle during the injection though, thats when I had to remember to keep breathing deep!! hahaha... an now a couple months later its like wipin my ass!

Damn you're making me all nervous just reading that haha

Top Bottom