Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACCUTANE USERS - How Long?

n1tro

Okay guys how long did it take for your accutane to help your acne situation? I'm on day 14 today and my lips are chapped worse than I ever would have imagined them to be. I'm using vasoline lip therapy on them. The acne seems to have gotten worse on my shoulders as of a day or two ago. I'm hoping the skin starts to clear up soon, do I have a ways to go yet before the acne begins to subside?

Okay thanks, this isn't news to me........ I'm looking for experiences on how long it took to start actually noticing the skin clearing up.

sorry about that...most of the people on here report a few weeks until it starts clearing up. Came across some posts where they say their acne increased for approx a week or so before it begins to fade away.

You noticing any other sides so far, i go in thursday to see if i passed my blood work for my script.

Well I went out for a few drinks the other night I wonder how much drinking will raise my liver values? I'm not cycling right now and even though I'm on accutane I said fuck it I may as well enjoy myself a little bit, the situation sucks enough as it is. Theres no way I'll be able to wait 3 more months to start my cycle! I'm startin by the end of April at the latest.

A few drinks shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't suggest drinking everynight or heavy amounts while on it.

The thing is that accutane is NOT that hard on the liver. Wish i could remember where I came across this material at, but i will keep looking. Yes it can put more stress on the liver, but not to the extent that people hype it up to be. People do react differently to drugs and i also came across the rare cases of people having liver problems while on it (though it could have been attributed to other things along with the accutane, such as drinking, etc.).

I even came across people on this board using winny and other gear, while on accutane, and had little to no elevations from their blood work (though I believe they were taking supps. for their liver).

By the way, what cycle are you going to run?

It's pretty heavy it was actually going to be my winter bulker but I'm going to run it anyway as I'm a fairly lean guy by nature

Orbit Anadrol 50mg ed wk 1-4
Orbit EQ 625mg wk 1-12
QUEST Test Enan 800mg wk 1-12
QFS Letrozole 2.5mg eod to e3d as needed
I also have a few bottles of QUEST Tren I want to make use of but will have to save those for later, probably be throw in some T3 and clen in the mix at the end.

I ran accutane for 20 weeks and didnt start to see much results until about the end of the cycle and nothing spectacular. Didnt get any sides really until about 10-12 weeks in. I was on 40mg for 2 weeks (to keep acne from flaring up at first), then did 80mg most of the time and up to 120mg for the final 2 weeks. IMO wasn't worth the effort, for me anyway. I drank pretty heavily while on and never had any liver problems until about week 18, but nothing to cause concern. I was still recovering from surgery, so couldn't lift hard anyway. This was actually a bad idea to take while recovering, cause accutane keeps your body from healing, so it took me forever to recoup. BTW, many people dont see dramatic results until after the cycle has been completed according to my doc. All of a sudden things will clear up nicely. Good Luck.

solid cycle.

If you are concerned about being taken off of your cycle though you might want to pick up things for your liver and cholesterol. Otherwise enjoy.

envies, thats really too bad. I can't believe that, from all the places I've read about accutane experiences people make it out to be the king of acne treatments which I believe it is. Does it seem strange that the doc didnt check my blood before giving me the script?

Top Bottom