Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

accutane seized

sausage

Is it possible that my accutane would have gotten seized i ordered it about 3 weeks ago and i usually get it in about 10 days.This is pissin me off it's messing my whole accutane cycle up.

It usually would not get seized.

However, if it was bought illegally, unmarked, no script, etc, then yup .... its illegal and could have been sized.

Yet another example of ...... never start a cycle until you have all suplies on hand at the start.

Besdies, for Accutane, you should be going through a Doc anyway and getting regular blood work done. Plus if a Doc prescribed it, then most insurance will pay for it anyway.

i didnt start a cycle yet im waiting for the accutane to do its trick first and i dont have a prescription for it cause i dont have insurance so thats why im doing it this way.it cost about $800.00 a month to take accutane without a prescription i cant handle that price.

Very, very doubtful. Accutane is not a scheduled drug so customs will not waste their time on something like it, and you are legally allowed to import a 3 month supply.

i waited 3 weeks on a pack that usually comes in one week due to all this int'l mess. but it got here. it had a script from another country with it too. :) but if they snag accutane, i swear i will have to take action against customs. send them some fucking anthrax. because that is getting low.

poantrex said:
Very, very doubtful. Accutane is not a scheduled drug so customs will not waste their time on something like it, and you are legally allowed to import a 3 month supply.

Regardless of a drug's scheduling, if it is not an FDA APPROVED BRAND, it is illegal to import. Bruce Lee's unmarked, bathtub tablets are not FDA approved.

This isn't related to the subject of this thread, but just to let you know if you've never used Accutane, IT IS WONDERFUL. It starts working in about two weeks (at least for me), but before then your face will probably break out even more. But, it's well worth it!

I used it a few years ago to clear up teenage acne. I was horribly depressed while on it and my liver values were fairly high from what I remember.

That being said, my acne has never come back.

Riker29 said:
It usually would not get seized.

However, if it was bought illegally, unmarked, no script, etc, then yup .... its illegal and could have been sized.

Yet another example of ...... never start a cycle until you have all suplies on hand at the start.

Acutane is not a controlled substance. Yes, you do need a script but it's not like customs will set up a controlled delivery to bust you for Acutane.

Also, I don't follow your statement, " Yet another example of ...... never start a cycle until you have all suplies on hand at the start". Acutane is probably the last thing you want to be taking on a cycle. It's extremely hard on the liver and that mixed with orals and injectable AAS would not be a good combination. Acutane would be safest to use post-cycle after clomid therapy.

Juice Authority said:

Acutane is not a controlled substance. Yes, you do need a script but it's not like customs will set up a controlled delivery to bust you for Acutane.

Also, I don't follow your statement, " Yet another example of ...... never start a cycle until you have all suplies on hand at the start". Acutane is probably the last thing you want to be taking on a cycle. It's extremely hard on the liver and that mixed with orals and injectable AAS would not be a good combination. Acutane would be safest to use post-cycle after clomid therapy.

Right - however if they saw some type of bathroom chemist package and intercepted it, they might confiscate that.

I AGREE with the use of Accutane - I preach that a lot here. I meant a "cycle" of Accutane. I was not advocating its use during an AS cycle.

Top Bottom