Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

accutane and clearing up

eden

Has anybody who has used accutane (I mean finished with the whole course) but has not got cleared up? I'm not talking about the sides here so please don't discuss them here...Only ppl who has been on accutane and has finished a course respond please!!!!!!!!!!!!! If accutane didn't work for you, please let me know more about ur condition and other info, thanks alot!

i was on it and did finish up and i got fuckin clear as day. i just had a friend that got off of it too and she got really clear also. it's bad when you break out in the beginning, but i loved the results in the end.

I might try that shit, but I'm afraid that permanently damaging
my oil glands is not a good thing in the long run.

yeah, another question:
for those of u who got off it do u still get the sides u used to get (excessive dryness) after the course? i think the answer is no, but how long after i finished the course should i expect to have all the sides gone?

and has anybody get acne back a matter of months/yrs after the course?

i've been on accutane twice a few years back, my skin had no acne after second treatment at all. But i did have to use lotion on my face all the time, not a big deal at all, i'd rather do that then put Clearsil everynight and have it not even work. My lips are also always dry now, i have to constantly use chapstick, maybe they were like that before but i never noticed, also not a big deal. I treatment of accutane is good enough for most, some need a second.

I cleard up compleatly.
The only side i noticed was dry lips...but it was sure as hell worth it in the end.

Guys, I have been struck real bad with acne, I have tried 3 different anti biotics at mega doses and seen minimal results. I have been trying hard to locate accutane as I am desperate to try it, here in the UK my doctor cannot give it me, It can only be prescribed by the hospital derma dept. Mine started on the back then cleared from there and spread to the chest and tops of both shoulders, it is now that painful that I cannot train and have not done so for 3 weeks now. Wish you luck my man, would love to try it myself, I wouldnt think twice. bbigman2000...:(

My acne returned a few years after finishing an accutane course - not a bad case but enough to piss me off. My doc put me on a second course, and so far so good. My sides went away a few weeks after finishing both courses.

Top Bottom