Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Academic Dishonesty???

subluxfxr

I personally find this amusing and don't really see the violation, but here goes...
My friend is all upset b/c he is attending a private college (where i used to attend actually) and he SIGNED into a class, sat down, realized he had another academic obligation at teh same time, left the class (didn't tell the prof he was leaving b/c the prof hadn't come in yet) and left to take care of a rather important other academic obligation at the same school.
He is being charged by his professor with
1. Furnishing false information, nondisclosure, or misrepresentation to any school official, faculty member or office
2. Forgery, alteration or misuse of any school document record or instrument of identification.
3. Disruption or obstruction of teaching, learning, research, administration, disciplinary proceedings and other school proceedings and activities, including its public service functions or other authorized non-school activities.
LMAO!!! HOW DID HE VIOLATE ANY OF THESE????? Please explain to me how he could get into ANY trouble!

subluxfxr said:
I personally find this amusing and don't really see the violation, but here goes...
My friend is all upset b/c he is attending a private college (where i used to attend actually) and he SIGNED into a class, sat down, realized he had another academic obligation at teh same time, left the class (didn't tell the prof he was leaving b/c the prof hadn't come in yet) and left to take care of a rather important other academic obligation at the same school.
He is being charged by his professor with
1. Furnishing false information, nondisclosure, or misrepresentation to any school official, faculty member or office
2. Forgery, alteration or misuse of any school document record or instrument of identification.
3. Disruption or obstruction of teaching, learning, research, administration, disciplinary proceedings and other school proceedings and activities, including its public service functions or other authorized non-school activities.
LMAO!!! HOW DID HE VIOLATE ANY OF THESE????? Please explain to me how he could get into ANY trouble!

If he is being cited for a violation of something then there has to be a school regulation behind it, or the professor is just off of his rocker - looks like the professor is just trying to lay down the law early in the semester.

just tell to DROP the class or go to the Head of the Department. Plenty of ways to get around the bogus crap. It does look like he is trying to law the law down. College Professors are funny. I think they forget that without students they don't have a job.

Attendence at the class might count towards term credits. As such he is down as having signed into a lecture that he didn't attend, although, clearly, he was present to the class else he couldn't have signed it.

If the school interprets signing into a class as being equivalent to attending the class and he has not notified anyone of his non-attendence to the lecture then it could be construed that he signed into the class to gain false credits.

He could argue that the problem lies with their misinterpretation of signing in as being equivalent to attendence but he'd probably be better served in the first instance by talking to the head of the department. Either way, he's going to have to explain to someone what happened at some stage.

Quit school and buy a fake diploma/transcripts online. That should elimiate the problem while saving him 4+ yrs and a few $$$ as well. I know at least 4 guys that got their jobs with bogus degrees like this-one of which has been employed by a company 6 yrs and he makes over $300K/yr.

BigCracker said:
Quit school and buy a fake diploma/transcripts online. That should elimiate the problem while saving him 4+ yrs and a few $$$ as well. I know at least 4 guys that got their jobs with bogus degrees like this-one of which has been employed by a company 6 yrs and he makes over $300K/yr.

damn dont tell me that shit.. :D

Top Bottom