Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aburaihan Iranian Test Enanthate/Real or Fake??

Destroyer 10

Just got these amps Lot # 6011 and 7022. Would like some opinions on whether or not they are legit. If you notice the amp on the right is a little larger, it has less oil(appears), and the logo on each amp shaped a little different. They both have the correct dot matrix Mfg. and exp date on them. Came with box which matched lot number from Eastern European country whose name I can hardly pronounce. This is stressing me out so any help to put this matter to rest would be greatly appreciated. Just FYI, I know I havent posted much on here but I'm not a newbie. I was one of the original AR members back with PTBoyNYC and Cycle On were around. Trying to get back into the swing of things now. Thanks

From my research I"m gonna assume they are fakes. The dot matrix Mfg and exp dates is not good. Most threads state that means they are fake. I dont understand why anyone would go to the trouble of faking such a cheap item, but thats gonna be my conclussion. Was hoping for some feedback but guess not much experience with these. Gonna be speaking to source to resolve this.

They look like a fake batch i just ran for 7 weeks.... My batch no. Was 6011 . What was ur mfg and exp. Date ?

Hey Supra, I tossed them already. They were batch numbers 6011 and 7022. I talked to my guy and he said they were Pakastani Aburaihan( Not sure what he meant). Then got some Genesis test from him and it is fake too. Maybe a UGL but they are usuing the old Genisis box design. Search Genesis here and you will find my post. Just curious did you get any results at all out of yours?? I took two amps before tossing them. Thanks bro.

Just visit this forum. Unfortunately, I can't be much of help.
I haven't use this product so, I can't determine which is fake
and which is not. :confused:

i get Iranian gear all the time and its always high quality stuff, dont know where u guys get ur bunk from that sucks tho

destroyer 10 too bad you tossed the amps... I just got the same batch 7022 with the same matrix dot style dates and I too am wondering if they are real or fake. I mean for every thread I find where people say it's good 2 go I seem to find another one where others say they are counterfeit\fake from Bulgaria. I just don't know what to believe. I already started pinning and tomorrow will be my second shot, I really hope they are good because it's my first cycle and I don't want to mess it up. If someone has had any experience with them please tell me if they're g2g.

Top Bottom