Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abscesses from liquid winstrol

Roy's Smith

bros Idk if this is bull or true, but many people have told me liquid winstrol is the roid that tends to have a risk
of all when it comes to abscesses and infections, is that true? I was thinking to switch from oral to liquid for liver
reasons, but now I'm skeptical, thanks for any extra info.

Winstrol and Testosterone Suspension are water based compounds, they are more susceptible to bacterial proliferation.

However, infections can occur with any injection, any compound.

Also... Oral or Injectable Winstrol are 17aa, both are hepatotoxic.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

While Flo is technically correct the issue is less the carrier it's how it's made. Most PED's are not pharma. It's either UGL's (underground labs) or less than clean hitech labs in other countries.

In terms of carriers you'd be at risk from (good to bad) it's thus:
Alcohol: good cos it'll kill most bacteria. Bad cos some will get irritation from it
Oils: Good. Less likely to have bacteria Bad: some oils cause an allergic reaction. Others not
Water: Good. Sterile water is fine. Anything less is high risk.

All of the above is a VERY simple version of what we could cover

Flo is also correct regarding the one or two other oral versions (dbol being one) of roids which can also be found in injectable forms. They tend to be more likely to cause issues with the liver (ie: hepatotoxic).

Theoretically, as stated in above posts, water is a much more suitable environment for bacteria to grow than oil. However, as long as the manufacturer used the proper sterilization techniques and followed the proper recipe (which includes benzyl alcohol as an antimicrobial) there should be no issues. Water based injectables can cause irritation and sometimes sterile abscesses. This is person dependant.

As far as hepatoxicity, there's very little if any difference in hepatoxicity between oral and injectable. They are both methylated and will both pass through the liver.

just remember that the injections with winstrol can be very painful and there is not much difference between toxicity between the two... im a big winstrol fan but i never use it in injectable form... i always stick with the oral version of it...

Oral winstrol and injectable winstrol have the same liver toxicity.

I have no idea why anyone would want to inject winstrol when they could just take it orally.

Stick with oral winstrol

I would get the oral or just drink what you have. It is still the same compound regardless of liquid or pill so you can just drink it.

Top Bottom