Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abscess....now what?

jet

I'm about half way through my 10 week cycle. 300mg tt deca 300 and 300-400 mg brovell t200. Pins are pins I have been using for a few cycles. I got a box of 100. I always had doubts about these because they are not wrapped in sealed plastic. They are in a plastic tube type thing. Anyway I never had a problem with them or with the this particular gear in the first 5 weeks.

I did an injection on Thursday 1 cc tt deca and 2 cc of t200 in my left quad. This is the first time i did a full 3 cc's. It is usually 1 cc deca 1 1/2 cc t200.

On Friday evening my quad starts to hurt. I went and did legs on saturday. Saturday night It hurts bad below the injection site and is red and hot. On Sunday, I go to the clinic and the doc asks me straight out so I told him...no biggie he was cool. He confirms that it is an abscess and gives me 750 of an antibiotic drip. It took about an hour and a half. He also made a circle around the red hot area to see if it spreads. He also scheduled an ultra sound for today and there is a possibility I might have to have it drained...And the leg is still red, It doesn't really hurt but I think I'm f***ed.

What do you think I should do about the cycle? Abviously, If I continue, I'll get sterelly wrapped pins. I just hope its not contaminated gear...like I said above i did use it for 5 weks with no problem

Last edited:
Where were your pins coming from before ? How do you know it was the pins and not your method of cleaning the injection area/keeping everything sterile that caused the infection? Just some ideas...

Anyway, about the cycle.... it's really up to you: if you will be able to continue lifting and eating properly after getting the abcess drained, or whatever, then I would continue... But i would take more precatuion like swab the top of the vials with alcohol pads before drawing, and DEFENITELY (if you already havnt) swab the injection area before and after injection with an alcohol pad..

YUM

Hey willy sorry for the flame about the other post...I'm just freaking and I didn't realize you replied here...thanks

Top Bottom