Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abscess

LiquidPhire

Finally got an abscess takin care of. Saw docs 3 times over the past 2 months and they said its just a cyst, its just a cyst. So after lancing it with a needle and draining 2cc of blood and a little puss I decided today was a good day to pursue removal. Dr said he saw no cyst and I still need to go to pgeneral surgery in a few days to get the packing removed, any idea on how long it will take to heal? is growth a good idea with it> (healing etc?)

bro-you have been having a hell of a time.Hope this is the season to start getting big and jolly again and that things start turning around.Don't think growth will have any real impact.As far as the abcess-where,how big,assume a few stitches.When I had a cyst removed on my back(about the size of a half dollar took about 6-7 days and stitches were out

Its on my left glute! Kaiser is closed on the weekends? Weird. what hospital is closed on the weekends. No stitches yet its packed will get the packing taken out on monday but was hoping to get it taken out on the weekend..

No point running growth for something like that. The healing process won't take long. If it was a major injury related to muscles/tendons/etc then growth would be worthwhile looking into.

Top Bottom