Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abscess?

adpeterson33

hey bros shot up my quad (test suspension)last week on Thursday and now after that Saturday I got the usual soreness, but since Friday I've been getting chills and night sweats and last nite i had a fever. I cant bend down to get anything and my quad is hard like a rock. What are some signs of abscess and if i do have one what do i do?

adpeterson33 said:
hey bros shot up my quad (test suspension)last week on Thursday and now after that Saturday I got the usual soreness, but since Friday I've been getting chills and night sweats and last nite i had a fever. I cant bend down to get anything and my quad is hard like a rock. What are some signs of abscess and if i do have one what do i do?

do you feel a lump in the area of the injection? is the injection site warm to the touch? you may just have the flu. if you do have an abcess you need antibiotics and have it drained by a doc. good luck. were you shooting UG or HG gear?

ug gear and its not warm to touch just hurts but it loox like my whole quad is inflammed, im going to my doc rite now to get some antibiotics ne tips ne 1?

suspension can hurt like a mofo but I think its smart your going to get it checked out, especially if you have a fever. Don't wait to long like I did and have to go to the emergency room to have it cut out and drained. Not fun

Top Bottom