Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abscess?

IrishHandGrenade

Ok guys, help me out here. Two days ago I injected 1 ml test e into my right glute. Did everything the same as normal and today I notice my ass is kinda sore. I've got a small lump, maybe the size of a marble on my ass. Myabe slightly red. Doesnt feel much warmer than the rest of my ass but it hurts. So, anyway, I stick a needle maybe 1/4" - 1/2" in this lump and blood starts running out. Not a lot, but enough to drip onto the floor before I could clean it up. It keeps bleeding for a coupls minutes and feels a little better now, but what do you guys think it is?

sometimes when inject prop n tren into my ass, i get a hard lump for a few days, it doesnt get red but its sore, and definately a lump. i just massage errday until it goes away.

appears you just clipped a vein a little. You do want to keep an eye on it.

I had a shot of prop two weeks ago in the thigh, and I didn't pull the needle straight out apparently, more like a little angle on it I think and clipped a much smaller vein and it left a bruise/blood under the skin.. damn bruise was there to about 10 days. No swelling or anything, just enough to piss myself off.

I have this happen once in a while. The lumps have stayed for severals days before. This is typically with prop.. I just keep it heated at night before bed and massage it. It eventually goes away..

-NP

I had this happen my whole last cycle with powerline test E had a lump every inject but they all went away just intime for next inject few other times it was lil longer i think its the BA in the mix it will go away bare with it

I had an abscess a few months ago on my shoulder, i inject, hit scar tissue and kept on pushing through, not a smart move, then i did the same thing you did, sticking with a pin, but i made it worse, doctor had to lance it and drain it,

therott said:
I had an abscess a few months ago on my shoulder, i inject, hit scar tissue and kept on pushing through, not a smart move, then i did the same thing you did, sticking with a pin, but i made it worse, doctor had to lance it and drain it,

if everything was sterile, how did it get infected?

I could see a build-up of oil inside the scar tissue, but not an infection.

Its the BA bro, try worming it up a lil before injecting and this should help a lil bro... A lot of gear do this to people..............

Dude , I bet the reason why you got this lump is because you injected too fast, you pierced the skin too fast , and injected too fast and pulled out too fast.

It's possible you hit a nerve or a vein or something in there. You gotta do it slow man in order to avoid this. The faster you pierce the skin and inject, the more risk you will get having a bruise and scar and LUMPS. If you do it Super slow at a snails pace, you will NOT GET ANY BRUISE, ANY SCAR OR ANY LUMPS OR ANY BLOOD IT WILL BE FLAWLESS AS IF YOU NEVER INJECTED.

It's about doing it SLOW and it's also about BA content. But most likely injecting slow, BA content or Oil content DO NOT CAUSE LUMPS. Only a quick pierce of the skin with a sizable pin needle rupturing the skin and hitting a nerve or something in there and injecting too fast and pulling out too fast will cause a SCAR or lump immediatly to form.

You gotta do it slow, try it next time but doing it super slow, you'll see you wont get any lumps or pain or blood or scarring. And dont listen to anyone who says " your a pussy for doing it so slow" screw them, they are the stupid pussies and morons who have bunch of scars and lumps all over the place for being so stupid and reckless.

Do it smart, do it slow and do it clean and use alcohol swab to clean the site before and after you inject. And you will see it will be flawless. There wont be any lumps or anything.

zk7 said:
Dude , I bet the reason why you got this lump is because you injected too fast, you pierced the skin too fast , and injected too fast and pulled out too fast.

It's possible you hit a nerve or a vein or something in there. You gotta do it slow man in order to avoid this. The faster you pierce the skin and inject, the more risk you will get having a bruise and scar and LUMPS. If you do it Super slow at a snails pace, you will NOT GET ANY BRUISE, ANY SCAR OR ANY LUMPS OR ANY BLOOD IT WILL BE FLAWLESS AS IF YOU NEVER INJECTED.

It's about doing it SLOW and it's also about BA content. But most likely injecting slow, BA content or Oil content DO NOT CAUSE LUMPS. Only a quick pierce of the skin with a sizable pin needle rupturing the skin and hitting a nerve or something in there and injecting too fast and pulling out too fast will cause a SCAR or lump immediatly to form.

You gotta do it slow, try it next time but doing it super slow, you'll see you wont get any lumps or pain or blood or scarring. And don't listen to anyone who says " your a pussy for doing it so slow" screw them, they are the stupid pussies and morons who have bunch of scars and lumps all over the place for being so stupid and reckless.

Do it smart, do it slow and do it clean and use alcohol swab to clean the site before and after you inject. And you will see it will be flawless. There wont be any lumps or anything.

Going slow can help but if the BA is off the charts it don't matter how slow you go you will swell up like a B-Ball, if you don't believe me then inject some Test 400 and see what happens........................

Top Bottom