Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abscess?

southeastar

well i did an injection about 6 days ago on my right delt and everything was fine,no pain no lump,but after 4 days the spot started to hurt a little till now that its hurting quite a lot and there is a lump.i know this happened me before but it happened just the day after the injection its strange now that its happening after 6 days.im worried about gettin an abscess.any opinions advices?thanks bros

Do you have a fever? Even a mild one is a sign of infection. You may want to see a DR and get some antibiotics ASAP. Better safe then sorry. Good luck

southeastar said:
well i did an injection about 6 days ago on my right delt and everything was fine,no pain no lump,but after 4 days the spot started to hurt a little till now that its hurting quite a lot and there is a lump.i know this happened me before but it happened just the day after the injection its strange now that its happening after 6 days.im worried about gettin an abscess.any opinions advices?thanks bros

Is the site red? hot? it does sound like a possible abscess.

Mr.X said:
Is the site red? hot? it does sound like a possible abscess.

it is a little red but not much,not hot really.and i don't have a flu at all.if i take some antibiotics as soon as possible will i manage to avoid the surgery?

southeastar said:
it is a little red but not much,not hot really.and i don't have a flu at all.if i take some antibiotics as soon as possible will i manage to avoid the surgery?

It would have to be the right antibiotic or it probably won't help. I say give it a "little" longer and see if it gets worse. Keep an eye on it, though.

Top Bottom