Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to use clen and already use albuterol inhaler

L

lartinos

Will there be a great degree of receptor downgrade? Any info about the use of these two would be great. Hopefully I won't even have to use my inhaler while i'm on it. I've used clen back in the day before I had a an inhaler and found the stuff to be strong as hell. i've read all the faqs and just would like to here about the interaction of these two similar drugs.

BIG no no bro big no no. I can't remember where I read it ( I think anabolics 2004 ) or somewhere. But you SHOULD NOT mix clen and albuterol together. I can't even remember why not. I too am using an albuterol inhaler, and all I remember is mixing that with Clen is a big mistake.

clen will open up your air-passages anyway...it is used as an asthma relief...i noticed while i used clen that my breathing during cardio was more sufficient..good luck

parkerjones said:
BIG no no bro big no no. I can't remember where I read it ( I think anabolics 2004 ) or somewhere. But you SHOULD NOT mix clen and albuterol together. I can't even remember why not. I too am using an albuterol inhaler, and all I remember is mixing that with Clen is a big mistake.

As a chronic asmatic, I can tell you that this has never been an issue for me. I am not sure how you are using the Albuterol inhaler, e.g. how many times how often or 'rescue' only, but I only use it as needed when breathing was restricted and I have never had any complications.

FYI, if your asthma is an issue for you, check into something like Advair, its much more effective for asthma than Clen or albuterol, or ventolin, or anything else I have found out there, and yes, I have tried just about all of them.

FYI 2: If you have a history of being on asthma meds, the clen is not going to be the hugh boon to your weight loss you might think it is.

JuicePimp said:
As a chronic asmatic, I can tell you that this has never been an issue for me. I am not sure how you are using the Albuterol inhaler, e.g. how many times how often or 'rescue' only, but I only use it as needed when breathing was restricted and I have never had any complications.

FYI, if your asthma is an issue for you, check into something like Advair, its much more effective for asthma than Clen or albuterol, or ventolin, or anything else I have found out there, and yes, I have tried just about all of them.

FYI 2: If you have a history of being on asthma meds, the clen is not going to be the hugh boon to your weight loss you might think it is.
thjanks for the info juiceP. I actually justed started taking it and no longer need my inhaler. 40mcg's and i can already feel it. I'm naturally pretty lean so whatever i get out of this will be great.

Switch to something like flovent, only use albuterol when you have an attack. I use flovent once in the morning, never need albuterol

thanks for the info guys. The clen is really working well. I've dropped half a pants size or so in 2 1/2 days. Tren gives me quick fat loss just like this stuff.

Top Bottom