Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About that time again

Alright EF brothers I have been off since right before Thanksgiving and I am ready to have another go around! Been focusing on my strength since I got off, I've lost around 20 lbs due to many unfortunate reasons that came around during that time or I could've easily held the size. Ready to get big again and hopefully stay lean!

Current stats:
5'6"-5'7"
161.5 lbs
10% bf
1RM Lifts:
Bench Press 320
Squat 415
Deadlift 435

Here's what im thinking and i would appreciate any input as I haven't completed all my planning yet. Mid may I'll probably get started.

Start to finish: Arimistane, organ and joint support supplements

1-4: Oxymethalone (never used adrol b4)
25, 50, 50, (50? 4th week?)

1-8: NPP 350-400/wk for 8 weeks

1-10: Test E or P I haven't decided on and would appreciate input, but was thinking keep it simple with test E at 5-600 for 10 weeks. Never used P but E has worked well for me with no sides with arimidex.

9-end: HCGenerate I'll start week 9 and run through PCT

PCT: clomiphene, and taper adex off

Maybe at some point throw in some left over tren I've got? Haha never know, we will see how I feel ;). I've already got my PCT, support stuff, adrol, and npp. Just need to decide on test. Thoughts and comments?

Alright EF brothers I have been off since right before Thanksgiving and I am ready to have another go around! Been focusing on my strength since I got off, I've lost around 20 lbs due to many unfortunate reasons that came around during that time or I could've easily held the size. Ready to get big again and hopefully stay lean!

Current stats:
5'6"-5'7"
161.5 lbs
10% bf
1RM Lifts:
Bench Press 320
Squat 415
Deadlift 435

Here's what im thinking and i would appreciate any input as I haven't completed all my planning yet. Mid may I'll probably get started.

Start to finish: Arimistane, organ and joint support supplements

1-4: Oxymethalone (never used adrol b4)
25, 50, 50, (50? 4th week?)

1-8: NPP 350-400/wk for 8 weeks

1-10: Test E or P I haven't decided on and would appreciate input, but was thinking keep it simple with test E at 5-600 for 10 weeks. Never used P but E has worked well for me with no sides with arimidex.

9-end: HCGenerate I'll start week 9 and run through PCT

PCT: clomiphene, and taper adex off

Maybe at some point throw in some left over tren I've got? Haha never know, we will see how I feel ;). I've already got my PCT, support stuff, adrol, and npp. Just need to decide on test. Thoughts and comments?

For me if you can deal with the test p pip i would go with test p so you get the benefits sooner, youll be pinning eod with npp anyway so you may aswell

True then I can pin them together. Run the test p at 5-600/wk like I was thinking with the test e? Will sides be similarly easy to control with different esters? Ik test is test but always curious when it comes to something different

Two major tips

1. You need to run an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Don't just keep it on hand. Start it on day 1 of your cycle. It is very important to use it BEFORE estrogen related side effects occur. The best AI is aromasin as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. You need to add in an anti-prolactin drug when using a nandrolone. Cabergoline at 0.5mg E3D

ag-guys.com carry both of those.

Thanks appreciate it, and I do already plan on running the adex all the way through. I've learned I need it even with just straight test so I always run it all the way through. Thanks for the tip on the caber. I also have some leftover letro on hand in case of bad flair ups, knock that shit right out. Dosage and duration for npp good?

So I'm finally running this cycle. I left out the adrol, and today I start week 6. I've ended up training with a German volume style of training with a heavy mix of cardio to counteract the large negative effect this cycle on my cardiovascular endurance I was noticing. I am up 15 lbs and have lost 1℅ bf without any major dietary changes. Npp is phenomenal. However, I got sick this last week with a bacterial lung infection. Got prescribed an antibiotic which it turned out I was allergic to. So now prescribed doxycycline and Prednisone, my question is will these two meds have any extreme adverse side effects with my test, npp, prami, or anastrazole? I've done some searching but haven't turned up much info. Any information or input would be great. But being this far into my cycle I won't be coming off until it's complete.

DO NOT use prednisone! totally unnecessary
that is a catabolic steroid and for a lifter you should never touch those! you can really fuck yourself up

run the antibiotics with a pro biotic and get better.. if it was me i would stop my steroids right away until i was better.. then start back up again. do not go to the gym and workout, that will only stress your body more

The drugs you got prescribed won't have any adverse effects with the steroids you are taking.

Keep taking your steroids but focus on getting better. If you train, only go 80%. Training all out when sick is counter productive. It's only going to make you sicker because your immune system and recover ability is decreased.

Top Bottom