Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about to start test!!

louisiana

Ive been running my primo and winny and for the most part it's been good. Im about to start my test 300mg a week to compliment my cycle. This is a steriod that produce estrogen and i must say im a little afraid. I just finished having gyno surgery and i dont want to go through that again. Is their anything that i need before i start the test? The doc did remove the whole gland for me.

Ive been running my primo and winny and for the most part it's been good. Im about to start my test 300mg a week to compliment my cycle. This is a steriod that produce estrogen and i must say im a little afraid. I just finished having gyno surgery and i dont want to go through that again. Is their anything that i need before i start the test? The doc did remove the whole gland for me.

If the ENTIRE gland was removed you shouldnt have any more problems.
Just in case you could run a small dose AI like ARIMIDEX,LETROZOLE,or
AROMASIN.

Ok i will run only 200mg. Do you think i will have a problem with gyno eventhough i removed the entire gland????
No, if the entire gland is removed the only thing you will experience is water retention in the area maybe - so don't panic. But at 200mg test just to keep your test levels up with the primo and winny, you should be good and dry. But have an ai handy just for your mind's sake.

Top Bottom