Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about norditropin!!!

BUBU23

Banned
about norditropin!!!(HGH)

hello :

can you tell me plz

i have norditropin 10mg/1.5ml

i know that 1mg=3iu

so i can take 1 iu for 30 days!!!

my question plz

i want to grow muscle and i know that low dossage is only for fat burns

so plz what is the best deal to take it to grow hormon and save mony

if ill take 1 iu ed and stuck it with sustanon will it be good

or i need much more iu per day?

im 80kg and high is 1.73 m

i have the nordi pen does it good metirial?

and plz if i want to grow nice mucle what dose i need to take how much iu per day (im beginer with gh)

thxxx

Last edited:
I've never done GH but form past posts I would say you need 4 to 6iu's per day for muscle growth. The 1iu per day shots are more for the anti-aging.

Fat loss doses are 1-3iu's per day. I have even seen many guys who say they take up to 8iu's a day.

I never did hgh yet. but i have done some research on it. I'd say that 30iu's wont get u any noticeable results whatsoever. No musclegrowth no fat loss worth speaking of. Given ur stats u'd need something like 3iu 5 days ew for a minimum of 3 months for leaning out 4-6 iu's for the same period for growth. That is just approximations of course. Some people react stronger than others. Either u get a lot more hgh or u save it for later. Nordtropin is supposed to be good stuff btw. From ur post i get the impression that u do not have any great cycling experience. Untill u exhaust first ur natural potential (i dont think u are anywhere close to that at 80 kg) then later on the potential of aas i think u should stay away from peptides such as hgh. When u hit ur natural ceiling u will get most bang for ur buck with steroids for the next long while. Until they stop giving u reasonable gaings hgh will be a waste of money.

first of all thx for the replay!

i didnt mean that i have only 30 iu i told my hgh norditropin is 30 iu

i can get many a i want

second:im working out for 4 years now

i raise 35 kg in my wheight and i look very nice and pump

now i just finished my cycle 3 month deppoot+1 month d-bol

and i want to take hgh first to keep my gains second to grow new muscle cells

i took before gh for 3 month about 1-2 iu and i didnt grow up but i got very very nice cut

but cut is to loose whight and i dont want it

from my last cycle i suffer with high ldl colesterol so hgh is look for good stuff

but i dont have much mony to take 4-6 iu 5 days week

i can maybe get mony to get 2 iu per day

but i want to raise gain so idont think its anoughf

damn what can i do?

maybe thers good way to gain muscle with 2 iu per day?

if thers way can you tell me?

BUBU23 said:
first of all thx for the replay!

i didnt mean that i have only 30 iu i told my hgh norditropin is 30 iu

i can get many a i want

second:im working out for 4 years now

i raise 35 kg in my wheight and i look very nice and pump

now i just finished my cycle 3 month deppoot+1 month d-bol

and i want to take hgh first to keep my gains second to grow new muscle cells

i took before gh for 3 month about 1-2 iu and i didnt grow up but i got very very nice cut

but cut is to loose whight and i dont want it

from my last cycle i suffer with high ldl colesterol so hgh is look for good stuff

but i dont have much mony to take 4-6 iu 5 days week

i can maybe get mony to get 2 iu per day

but i want to raise gain so idont think its anoughf

damn what can i do?

maybe thers good way to gain muscle with 2 iu per day?

if thers way can you tell me?

Ok. Sorry if i underestimated ur experience. If the goal is to grow new muscle cells and gain rather than cut get urself a kit of Igf1-Lr3. U can combine this with the nordtropin and gain while leaning out or u can run it alone and just gain. Either way igf is way more efficient in growing new muscle cells than hgh. This i do have experience with and i gotta say it kicks ass. Used correctly it will even get u localized gains in lagging bodyparts.

Don't waste your money on HGH. You will not be happy with the results, AND the money spent over the next 6 months of more to see anything, IMO.

thanks my friend!

but im from israel you cant get igf :worried:

i wish i could
second:i took allready 1 iu for 3 month and my body was down in wheight 6 kg

but i got hell of a cut

i saw every inch in my muscle it was bomb

and when i start to take 3 iu i couldnt cause i was see somthing in my eyes lolll
i dont know how to say but it was like light strong light in my eyes like when you cry and you look you see every thing like magic so i had that few times then i was readind that its because blood pressure in the brain :worried:

so i took only 1 iu

maybe my body react good to 1 iu thers people that react better then the other when i start cycle i grow in 2 weeks lolll thats truth!!!

Top Bottom