Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about my testosterone total and free results?

hunter1

Hi,

I wanted to know Iam 34yrs old my testosterone level

Total is 390
free 94
% free 2.43
IGF-1 279
Is this low for my age? I was thinking of going on a HRT program does anyone know if insurance will cover just curious. I also took other blood test like PSA, cbc, comprehensive metabolilc profile, lipid profile, tsh, T3, T4 , igf-1 and everything was normal. I just feel my recovery is really slow and I dont have as much energy as I use to.

Anyone knows of a good testosterone therapy clinic that is good and price is reasonable?

If I had those numbers, they wouldn't have let me get on HRT. Try resting and eating more. Save the HRT for when you really need it, which should be a few more years. Once you start HRT, you are on it for life. It is expensive and insurance doesn't usually cover it, very often. In a few years, hopefully insurance will start picking this up.

dear hunter1,
forget your total or bound levels. you did NOT give a range for your free testosterone. only the free level is relevant. you must have a RANGE. you want to be at the youthful range of about 30 years old (unless you are younger of course). forget a "clinic". you don't need one. if you have a low range get natural testosterone and put it in DMSO. use in transdermall 2-3 mg a day on your inner wrist. do NOT use salts like enanthate, propionates, etc. do not take oral or inject or use any analogs.
please read my book Testosterone Is Your Friend on amazon.com. most researched and comprehensive book in the world on the subject. you are very smart to have tested all your hormones and very few people would have done this.
sincerely,
roger
[email protected]

Top Bottom