Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About how much does a beginner steroid cycle cost?

BTheGreat

I am planning on doing a Test E only cycle with only the supporting substances. I want to make sure I have my money right and make sure I'm getting a fair deal. I know some depends on who the source is.

also depends on where you live as well my friend and being you're from Texas I can't help you, either approach the biggest guy in your gym or look at some legit website and then their shipping cost if any. I cant tell you in pounds and then you can convert to the monopoly money you guys use lol. I would look to pay for my gear 3 months worth £60, AIs, £45, pins, alcohol rubs and syringes come to £20 so altogether £125.00 give and take a few pounds, but im sure you all pay well over in the states anyway good luck.

Where i live (Middle east) i pay 30$ for a standard 12 weeks human grade Test e @500/week cycle (ai,pct and hcg included).
Test is really cheap here

also depends on where you live as well my friend and being you're from Texas I can't help you, either approach the biggest guy in your gym or look at some legit website and then their shipping cost if any. I cant tell you in pounds and then you can convert to the monopoly money you guys use lol. I would look to pay for my gear 3 months worth £60, AIs, £45, pins, alcohol rubs and syringes come to £20 so altogether £125.00 give and take a few pounds, but im sure you all pay well over in the states anyway good luck.

Love this answer
Approach biggest guy in gym. I can see that going two ways lol.

Top Bottom