Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About The Gyno Gel I Have Please Read Everyone

ruffrydyer2

gallery.php

gallery.php

gallery.php

gallery.php

these are pictures of the gel. FOR EVERYONE. the gel comes with that tool that u put on the end of the gel when u get it to role the tube up and stay consistant. It has 15 line markings on the back of gel so that you can role it up to each line for every use. Constitansy is prob key here. you can get the gel with a prescripiton at http://www.farmamondo.ch/vista.cfm?ID=161&LI=e . you will have to fax them the prescription or email them or call them. they are in Switzerland so there are 6 hours ahead of eastern time. They will respond or return messages so dont be afraid. I also have pics of the first week im my gallery. To do a totally application of the anadractim gel you will need 6 of these tubes. and $20 shipping from the above company. THE DOCTORS WILL NOT FIND ANY INFO ON ANDRACTIM GEL WHEN THEY LOOK FOR IT. I SUGGEST YOU BRING A PRINT OUT OF THE LINK ABOVE TO SHOW THEM WHAT THIS IS AND ALL THE COMPANIES CONTACT INFO. this is what i did because the doc looked in all the prescription books and found nothing. Good luck to all of you with gyno I have 11 weeks to go and i will let you all no week by week how it works. email me with any questions but this should answer any of them. I use 5 grams once daily as directed. my diet is ok. and leave some karma people im doing alot to help everyone with GYNO. i tried to post the pics of the gel in the thread if it does not work look in my gallery.
PEACE

hey, i have a question for ya. has the gel actually reduced the fat in that area or has it just hardened your nipples?

rickcorso said:
hey, i have a question for ya. has the gel actually reduced the fat in that area or has it just hardened your nipples?

please answer this question because it makes all the difference in the world. Thats why about 15 people asked you that in your last thread

reduced

it has reduced the fat in that area it hardens ur nipple when u put it on but i has reduced the fat in that area

well I guess the question should be, Is your nipple hard in the second picture? Did you take the picture right after you put the gel on?

i think a better question is...

if youre nips were hard in both the before/after pictures, would there still be a visable difference?

Top Bottom