Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about domestic mail

I've ordered from Thailand, Greece, Germany, UK and domestic and never had any problem.

-Stew

"Dealer-sized" packages is what they're looking for- over 20lbs, West Coast to East Coast, overnight or express delivery could draw unwanted attention.

USPS works good within the US. If you live in the US and you have a package coming from overseas through the Chicago port there is a good chance it will get snagged.

Postal Inspectors in San Diego, LA and Riverside county do look for suspicious USPS mail even if it's domestic (that's what they get paid to do). I had one friend in Jersey get popped by Postal Inspectors because he was receiving a ton of express mail to the same addy (residential) which lead to an investigation. Btw it happens all of the time out here (for sources who deal in larger quantities) but you rarely hear about it because it's something they don't like to advertise.

UPS and FEDEX in San Diego county work closely with the DEA. The DEA has people at the San Diego (and I'm sure LAX as well) airport inspecting domestic packages before they're loaded onto the FedEx & UPS planes (they are mainly looking for weed, coke & meth but do come across steroids quite often because the mailing methods are the same).

If you're not ordering $5k+ (Mex cost) worth of gear on a regular basis, you really have nothing to worry about since smaller parcels rarely get searched.

Here are some the things law enforcement looks for:

1. Parcels over 20lbs
2. Signature waived
3. Residential to residential mailings
4. Overnight or Express deliveries
5. Parcels originating in Cali being mailed to NY, NJ, MA, FL
6. If the mailing service(ie Express, Next day air, etc) was paid for in cash

Also, the PMB's in San Diego county (like "Mailboxes Etc") train their employee's to look for the above as well.

Top Bottom