Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About cell phones in the gym

badazzwhitedude

I remember there was a post about this not too long ago. I do bring mine in case someone I know contacts me for an emergency, which did happen one time and I had to leave the gym at the drop of a hat. Otherwise, I just answer the phone and tell them I will call them back later.

Well, last night I found a good use for my cell phone at the gym. There is a guy there, who is pretty nice, and I ask him for a spot a lot of times, so he helps me out. But he really likes to talk a lot (too much). I am too nice to someone who is trying to be nice to me to tell them to suck my ass cause I want to work out. So, anyway, while this guy was going on and on, I was holding my phone in my hand, and decided to make it ring with the push of a couple of buutons. Of course, I did it discreetly, so that he didn't notice. That was the end of the conversation, when I had to "answer" the phone and started having a fake conversation for a couple of minutes. Then, right back to working out. Worked like a charm.

Just a helpful hint I thought I might share. At least for those of us who don't tell people to go to hell.

Then again, there is always Nathan's approach, by squeezing out a nasty protein fart while they are talking to you, and letting that rank smell get rid of them. :D

Qiute simply, i am starting to get extremely hostile to cells in the gym. It is a new phenom I wish this post would cease to encourage. Every little twirp in the country is marching into the gyms with them. #$%^%$ brutal. The same little #$%^%$$ that wouldn't be on it all during prime time are blabbing away during the cheap seat evening hours. Gets on my nerves. Put it away when at the gym. Take a quality hour for yourself. Wear a walkman or just tell buddy to f off. Pretending to talk on cell just to get a guy from jabbering at you is killing a fly with a hammer. enough. there thats better.

I hear you. I can't stand them phones in the GYM. Some chick was on one the other day for like 20min while she was working out. bitch was holding it with here shoulder. whats the deal with that.

Island Boy said:
Qiute simply, i am starting to get extremely hostile to cells in the gym. It is a new phenom I wish this post would cease to encourage. Every little twirp in the country is marching into the gyms with them. #$%^%$ brutal. The same little #$%^%$$ that wouldn't be on it all during prime time are blabbing away during the cheap seat evening hours. Gets on my nerves. Put it away when at the gym. Take a quality hour for yourself. Wear a walkman or just tell buddy to f off. Pretending to talk on cell just to get a guy from jabbering at you is killing a fly with a hammer. enough. there thats better.

Don't get me wrong. I DO NOT encourage having a conversation on the phone at the gym at all. Like I said, I bring it in case of emergency ONLY. I think people look retarded chatting away when at the gym.

If I hadn't brought it this one time I did have an emergency (which wasn't long ago, I might add), well, I'll just say it would have been a disaster. Some also have to bring their phone with them everywhere (for work, etc,).

Last edited:
I see guys come into the gym, do a set or two, then make or take a call, talk for 10min or so, repeat that a few times then leave...
then they complain that "I workout every day, why dont I get good results ?

Once a saw a stupid kid 14yo +-, he was talking on his cell, very loudly
with a nice accent " HEY RAY HEY MAN WHAT THE FUCK """

Suddenly DRING DRING!!!!!!!

poor fucker

Once a saw a stupid kid 14yo +-, he was talking on his cell, very loudly
with a nice accent " HEY RAY HEY MAN WHAT THE FUCK """

Suddenly DRING DRING!!!!!!!

hahahhaa...that reminds me of a couple kids in high school that would carry a cell phone and a pager in the mall, then call the pager from their cell phone and walk into a crowded area just so everyone could hear their pager beep.
anyone know why when i try to quote someone or paste something in bold it only pastes part of the quote?

Top Bottom