Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

??? about birth control pills

Superfrk

I read some where that you can use them in an emergency as an anti estrogen, Don't have that prob right now but would like to know alittle more what sides would it have and also would it really work in that way?

the pill contains both estrogen and progesterone, so why would that aid in preventing gyno, if anything it would probably make symptoms worse. The doses are extremely minute, but it has no anti estrogenic properties. Clomid will block estrogen to an extent and that is used as a fertility drug, nolvadex will also make a woman more fertile, which is the exact function of the pill which adds female hormones to their system making them unable to get pregnant

Thanks mike, I am trying to learn and weed the truth out of what I have read, I have been doing my home work so to say but every once in a while I come across something like this, thanks for the response

No problem. Just make sure you have some nolvadex before you start any cycle, becuase you never know what will happen.

Top Bottom