Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to begin my first cycle - Please review.

MrFellow

Hi everyone,

I've spent a few weeks planning my first cycle, I thought I'd post it so I can make sure everything is in place.

Please see the image for the cycle layout.

Weeks 1 to 12:
500mg Test E, 250mg taken on Monday and Thursday. 125mg into each shoulder.

Weeks 3 to 12:
250iu HCG, mixed with the Test E. 125iu into each shoulder.
(125mg Test E and 125iu HCG into each shoulder)

In total there will be 24 injections (48 if you include that im splitting the dose) throughout the 12 week cycle.

12.5mg Aromasin taken EOD.

PCT 14 days after last injection: Clomid - 100/50/50/50, Nolva 40/20/20/20
-------

If I have missed anything please let me know. Also, for the PCT: Should I be starting it on the Thursday of Week 15 instead of the Monday, and finish on Wednesday of week 19?

Age: 27, Weight: 172lb, Bodyfat: 10%. I train for strength (olympic lifting)

Last edited:
If you are going to do HCG you would normally save it for the end of cycle/beginning of pct. Doing it for 9 weeks straight I would not recommend.

Also probably want to use closer to 350-400 test a week. 250 is not going to do much as half of that is needed to replace what you suppress with it.

Sorry I was unclear with my original post, I meant to say that I was taking 250mg twice a week, so 500mg total. What week do you recommend to begin and finish the HCG? Also is 250iu every few days a good approach?

250iu twice a week for the last 4ish weeks stopping 4-5 days pre pct

Top Bottom