Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LeeLapriesta

I'm 21 and just started my first cycle of test enenthate and tbol this week. My second injection will be tomorrow. I have also taken 4 30 mg tablets of tbol in addition to 1 shot of 250 mg test enenthate. After seeking some advice, I have been advised that I am too young and was looking how to properly abort this cycle. How should I go about the pct for something this short or do I need pct at all? My biggest reason is all the horror stories I've seen and heard from starting at 21 and I don't want to risk shutting down right now.
I have a bunch of clomid on hand. All input is appreciated

Ohhh shit bro you're screwed! Kiss your balls goodbye bc they're going on a looong vacation haha no really though I just replied to your other post but since you're calling it quits why do you say your second injection will be tomorrow? You're done! No point to inject tomorrow bro just stop now and walk away 1 shot and a couple bols even if they are real you should be alright, just hit the gym hard the next week or two to get your natural test really pumping again.

Much respect for continuing to learn, and make tough decisions. Use this as a springboard to take your training and diet to a whole new level. You have natural hormone levels to look forward to for the next 8 years or more that will have you gaining and maintaining quality mass.

Nope, save that for your next cycle. Like you I experimented shortly early on in life but I didn't run a real cycle until my late 20s. Stick with it 5 more years and then do it up right then.

I wish more guys your age thought like you. That natural test you've got running through your body is more than enough right now. Kudo's to you for a smart decision.

Top Bottom