Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aborting cycle - 3 weeks in - PCT?

L

ladycandy

I am 3 weeks into my first cycle. I have done test(e) e5days, 4 injections total...

Is PCT necessary?

ladycandy said:
I am 3 weeks into my first cycle. I have done test(e) e5days, 4 injections total...

Is PCT necessary?

Dude what happened? The intestinal issue? I would think you could rebound from that with no pct. But, I'll let someone else answer that.

st8grad said:
Dude what happened? The intestinal issue? I would think you could rebound from that with no pct. But, I'll let someone else answer that.

honestly, I have come to realize I like my body the way it is/was... Below are the side effects I did not count on (with my cycle)...

- fullness all the time
- sluggishness
- night sweats
- restlessness
- aggressiveness
- pains throughout body (possibly over-doing it in gym)

I did get great gains (probably too much in too short of time that could have contributed to some of the above).

But just seems I feel better when I am not "on". And it just seems that to do it "right", you have to commit sooo much time to it (ie. eating so much, extra supplements, feeling guilty if you miss a day or two in the gym). I am also kinda concerned about more serious side effects. I get my blood results back tomorrow.

Just not for me. Maybe if I was a pro athlete and made millions...

You'll rebound fine with no PCT but I suggest two weeks of clomid at 50mg ED after waiting a week from the last injection. If your doses were truly outlandish then the timing should change.

Were you running an AI with your cycle? From the look of your sides, I'd guess not or at too low a dose.

Bloating usually comes from a combination of excess oestrogen; drinking too little water; consuming too much sodium; not enough potassium.

I'd also recommend using an AI for a little while, too.

Last edited:
ladycandy said:
honestly, I have come to realize I like my body the way it is/was... Below are the side effects I did not count on (with my cycle)...

- fullness all the time
- sluggishness
- night sweats
- restlessness
- aggressiveness

I did get great gains (probably too much in too short of time that could have contributed to some of the above).

But just seems I feel better when I am not "on". And it just seems that to do it "right", you have to commit sooo much time to it (ie. eating so much, extra supplements, feeling guilty if you miss a day or two in the gym). I am also kinda concerned about more serious side effects. I get my blood results back tomorrow.

Good luck bro. That sounds like an awful lot of side effects for running test. Sorry all that shit went the wrong way for you. Unfortunately the cause of all the above could have been anything and not the gear. That 15 pounds in two weeks was pretty crazy and I would have to say that the extra food was clogging you up something fierce. You shouldn't have felt like complete crap, usually you feel on top of the world on cycle. But everyone's different and I give you props for saying this wasn't for you.

ladycandy said:

- fullness all the time
- sluggishness
- night sweats
- restlessness
- aggressiveness

Wow!!! How old are you? Just wondering cause thats a very grown up descision, i'm impressed.

Shoot, with that short of a cycle, i'd go raw.. or try Dermacrine Sustain..

That'll do the trick..

krbn08 said:
Wow!!! How old are you? Just wondering cause thats a very grown up descision, i'm impressed.

32 years young brother!

And I am even surprised at how easy/painless the injections were. Thought that was going to be the biggest problem going into cycle...

Top Bottom