Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aborting a cycle (help)

I was suggest to take a pregnyl along with pct, anyone knows about this?

HCG is a terrible idea. It's a form of estrogen.

KISS - keep it simple stupid. Like I said, you are young. Your system will bounce back quickly.

Run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES as a PCT. That's all you need. You are going to be fine.

Yeah but what I just said is that I can't order it online since it'll take time and I need it now, so I am looking for a replacement for that product

Yeah but what I just said is that I can't order it online since it'll take time and I need it now, so I am looking for a replacement for that product

This is the strongest test booster there is on the market, so I doubt you can find anything as close to it.

The shipment would take a few business days, you could have had it already

It has been 3 weeks since last injection, no PCT yet.
I feel pretty much normal, My libido is still normal.
How could I know if I am on shutdown or not? any signs? I will get blood work next week.

How could I know if I am on shutdown or not? any signs? I will get blood work next week.

Just wait for the blood work. It is a good sign that you feel normal but just wait and post up the bloods when you get them.

Sadly, the only way to know for sure whether you are shut down or not is through blood work. You can not rely on how you feel.

If your libido is normal, that's a good sign that you aren't shut down but the only way to know for sure is blood work.

Stop thinking about it for starters.

Only look at the results of the bloodwork.

Top Bottom