Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aborting a cycle (help)

First off - you are making the right decision by deciding not to do the cycle. You are WAY too young to use steroids.

You shouldn't even think about using steroids until you are at least 23.

Since you only did 2 shots, all you need to run as a mini PCT is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. Don't use any SERMS like clomid or nolvadex. Those can cause a host of side effects in themselves.

You are young, your natural testosterone levels will bounce back quick. Just learn from your mistakes.

so 2 days 40 mg of nolva then 2 days 20 mg of nolva and on 5th + 6th 100 mg clomid and 7th and 8th 50 mg clomid?

overall 8 days pct?
also I'll get a bloodwork done, but I have no previous to compare to?
also is it a 100% chance that I'm already on shutdown?
I read somewhere else that people don't even do pct for the same dose and they simply get away with it.
No bro. It's 4 weeks everyday

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just relax here man. You have done such a small amount that there is little chance you have done any damage. Just stop using the steroids like you already have and just run a natural test booster like HCGenerate ES.

The important thing to remember is that SERMs or any other drugs cannot restart HPTA.......ultimately your body will recover on its own.

I hope you are not stressed out completely because you will be just fine. I am glad you made this decision!!!

some say I should run a pct and other a natural testosterone booster.
it had been 7 days since the last pin (the second one), I still have a high libido.
So idk what to do.

Top Bottom