Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abdominal pain - right lower side

For the past 4 days I´ve experiencing abdominal pain in my lower right quadrant, beneath the ribs and an increasing fever. I´ve seen the doctor twice, but they only took a CRP sample and it turned out fine both times. They offered me some pain killers to deal with the pain and told me to get back if it got any worse. The same message I received both day 1 and day 4. I´ve been doing a cycle of

Testosteron E 700mg/EW
Winstrol 50mg/ed
(Supposed to last for 15 weeks, only 6 weeks with winstrol)

For 6 weeks, I cut the winstrol once the pain came along. My urine is clear and so are my eyes. Nothing peculiar about the rear disposal either.

I am an experienced user and I rarely use orals. I have never experienced anything like this, it came out of nothing. I know the orals are very hard on the liver, so I am starting to think this might origin from that area.

The pain is worse when I push up behind the ribs from below and backwards, even more confirming my thoughts. But will liver toxicity cause that amount of pain and fever? I´m also sick and sometimes feel like vomiting.

My fever started out as around 100.5F and is now exceeding 102,5F.

I appreciate any replies, thanks. (PS I know this cant be compared to a doctor consult, just looking for any input from people who might have any knowledge in this area).

has anyone done an ultrasound to check your liver gall bladder and hepatic duct?

youre descibing right upper quadrant pain, but describing lower

is it diffuse pain? stabbing? I'd go to another dr or a walk in/prompt care

Def need an ultrasound. Possibly more. If it is causing that extreme of a sensation of pain you are in the realm of an exploratory to find out what it is, cause there are things it could be that may need fixed sooner than later.

For the past 4 days I´ve experiencing abdominal pain in my lower right quadrant, beneath the ribs and an increasing fever. I´ve seen the doctor twice, but they only took a CRP sample and it turned out fine both times. They offered me some pain killers to deal with the pain and told me to get back if it got any worse. The same message I received both day 1 and day 4. I´ve been doing a cycle of

Testosteron E 700mg/EW
Winstrol 50mg/ed
(Supposed to last for 15 weeks, only 6 weeks with winstrol)

For 6 weeks, I cut the winstrol once the pain came along. My urine is clear and so are my eyes. Nothing peculiar about the rear disposal either.

I am an experienced user and I rarely use orals. I have never experienced anything like this, it came out of nothing. I know the orals are very hard on the liver, so I am starting to think this might origin from that area.

The pain is worse when I push up behind the ribs from below and backwards, even more confirming my thoughts. But will liver toxicity cause that amount of pain and fever? I´m also sick and sometimes feel like vomiting.

My fever started out as around 100.5F and is now exceeding 102,5F.

I hope you've seen a physician. You're describing possibly serious liver problems.

I hope you've seen a physician. You're describing possibly serious liver problems.
The original post was from March 1.

He's not posted since :(

I hate it when they do that.

Top Bottom