Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and virilization question

bradyscoot

I'm a 28 year female who lift since 26 years old , I would like to run anavar for firts time ever and I'm concern about virilization, I was wondering if using roids just once in your life for 6 weeks( anavar) can cause virilization, thank you.

If you use 5-10mg of var a day you will be fine, the trouble is getting hold of legit var, if your 100% that's its legit enjoy your results and don't worry about turning into a guy

Check out this article I wrote on woman and steroids -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-and-women

In the article, I talk about the best steroids for females. I also talk about SARMS as a side effect free alternative.

You most likely won't get any emasculating side effects from just one cycle of anavar but like @stevesmi said, 90% of the anavar on the market is fake. Do ALOT of research before ordering from any source. The source reviews section on evolutionary.org is a great resource.

If you have never used SARMS before, I highly recommend trying a SARMS cycle. SARMS are not near as good as steroids for building muscle mass but they are way superior for fat loss and endurance and there is zero risk of developing emasculating side effects.

Using a responsible dose of 5-10mg per day should not cause any issues. What are you looking to accomplish by running anavar? It will not burn fat and might help add a little bit of muscle but that is really it. I think SARMs are a better option for most women.

It is very hard to predict, since everyone is different, and the situations can be different as well. This is the worst part of side effects - they are unpredictable. You can run a cycle and not have a single side effect, and then you can run again that same cycle, and get all of them. So with all AAS there are chances for a lady to get virilization side effects, but I have to admit that with anavar those chances are fewer. Still, it is possible...Why not use SARMS instead? They have no side effects to be concerned about...

Top Bottom