Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS use and obtaining your goals.

variation

How many of you started using AAS with a goal in mind?

What was your goal?

did you achieve it?

how do you plan to achieve it?

did your goal change?

I know some use just to continually get as big as possible, and maybe some use to make small gains while staying ripped year round.

There are others that use to to help with sports...

share some of your goals...

personally I use to assist me in athletics and to make my body look better, I've done the bulk thing 'eat everything in site' when I was concerned about putting on mass quick, but it's just not worth it in my opionion.

I prefere to stay at around 9% when trying to put on mass, my goal is to still add 20-30 more pounds of muscle, then shred up, but staying relatively lean the entire time... currently 207lbs

At this point I use it because I refuse to settle for average...I don't use it for anything elaborate like sports, or a job (though I do work in the fitness industry...so it sure helps me), but realistically I use it because I am an extremist...I do not settle for satisfactory results...never have and never will...

I am as well. I do it because I like to push myself to the limits. I like to take things one step futher. I like to better myself. I play sports as well ... nothing serious though .... just fun. I just like to keep exceling, not stoping anywhere. I dont really have a goal in mind ... just to keep progressing. I have been training for a long while since I a was younger. I too am starting to go more for the "lean gain" which is why I am dieting down now. Currently 218. 5'11". I guess that I would like to hover around the 230 mark and ripped. I will get there someday. Its just a matter of when.

Cheers,
Mavy

My dad was a bodybuilder and powerlifter, he has got trophy's for benching 495 in a comp at 198lbs, 405 at 178 and a couple others. ive been around weights all my life.

as stupid as it sounds ive always wanted to be like him, but bigger. id like my kid to look up at me like i looked up at him.

right now my goal is a 500lb bench, and to lower my body fat. im not there yet, another year probly.

Top Bottom