Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS use and keeping gains

George-Tirslan

Hi everyone, I have been thinking about running some test only for a few months, what's stopping me is some guys I know that attend my gym for years, I know they juice up, I have seen them getting 20 to 30 pounds in just a few months maintain it for a few months and then loosing everything again. Some have even stopped training all together, and I mean you can see the dramatic change in their physics, then they say they are on a cutting cycle which is funny. Is this common to happen with every person who use AAS? or this guys are doing something wrong after the cycle? so basically that's what's stopping me from running test, taking the pain of injections for some gains that will last me two months or so.

That just shows how weak their training and nutrition is that steroids have such a big effect on them.

They are probably not running a proper PCT either. That plays a big part in keeping gains.

The other thing is that some guys are just fucking lazy. If they aren't on gear they don't diet properly or train hard.

Steroids are just a tool but unless you are on point with diet and nutrition you will get no results or spin your wheels like these dudes.

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:
1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Muskate said it perfect. People are just lazy i guess. They have to understand that aas are performance enhancers, no more.Some people think that they do a cycle, and they are going to look like the bodybuilders on the covers of magazines. They are so wrong. You have to put the work in, and if you are not able to do that, then they have no business using aas!

Top Bottom