Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS use

gun655

i used it years ago, with no results, but didnt diet, and didnt know how to really use it, so if you could post some results and example cycles, id appricate it.

steroids are not black and white hormones.

you can't just say if you take this you will gain that much etc.

there are people that actually think steroids can do it all. they want to gain weight so they use steroids.. they want to lose weight so they use steroids.. they want to get stronger so they use steroids

in the long run using steroids is a waste of time unless you have your diet and training on point.

i used it years ago, with no results, but didnt diet, and didnt know how to really use it, so if you could post some results and example cycles, id appricate it.

There are all those articles at the top of the page

Used what?
Now you are hopping on a cycle again but still haven't done any research whatsoever by yourself?

What are goals to begin with?

Have you thought about hiring a coach to help you?

Like you said yourself - all the drugs in the world won't do much if you diet and training protocols aren't optimized

I'll post some results:

Good.

Top Bottom