Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS with Slin? how good is it?

kwik95gt

well i lost my job and dont have any cash for arimidex right now, but ive got tons of test and a lot of boldenone. im using gh right now to try and heal a tendon @2iu's a day-but that will be gone soon. ive successfully run test @500mg/wk without aromitase inhibitors before.

so im thinking:
enanthate@500mg/wk
eq@400(or maybe 600 ive never used it before)
im only planning to use the test at this dosage for about 4 weeks, once i get my arimidex in ill bump the test up to about 750-1g per week. ill probably be going around 14 weeks max with the appropriate post cycle.
3rd cycle-
1st 500wk test/deca400mg
2nd was 800mg wk/test/dbol40mg/day 4 wk/ tren 100mg/day-6 wk.
now the slin-ive used humulinR a couple times before-it was always post workout. i had no probs running at 16 iu's post workout-but 18 or higher and hypo was a little too uncomfortable. im thinking- since i dont hold fat very well, and i have to eat like 5-6k cals to gain real good, maybe cut the cals down just a tad-and run the slin 2-3 times per day maybe around 10 units per shot, with the last being post workout.
How would running the slin with test compare to the test alone? is it safe to say that my 500mg with slin might be comparable to 750mg? Would the insulin amplify the effects of the test and bold? i hear people say they are good together-but never any results.

Dr.Equinstein said:
So lets hear some slin and juice experiences :)

let me start the conversation off.........:D.....well i plateaud at a certain weight, and only after adding in slin (and i will admit a lot more carbs because of it, at least on w/o days) i put on almost 10 lbs in a few weeks. using test/GH/T3/Fina/Winny/EQ BTW, only the GH and test and T3 the whole run....the others here and there during the 4-5 monther. :)

so your saying that you plateued in your cycle-then once you added slin you put on another 10lbs? if so that sounds promising. how did you run the slin?

kwik95gt said:
so your saying that you plateued in your cycle-then once you added slin you put on another 10lbs? if so that sounds promising. how did you run the slin?

i swear this happened. i added a slight bit to my waist, but not much at all. i ate VERY sloppy though and could have avoided any of the fat gain. i just used it 4 times a week at 8-10iu post w/o along with 80 grams sugar (phoshpaghen HP/40 grams whey) and then 2hrs later 100gram maltodextrin and 50 grams long acting proteins. then a few hours after than i just pig out on whatever. and from then on usualy not much carbs. more fat/protein. so i did open up the calories a bit with an extra post w/o drink and let myself go calorie wise and stopped counting cals. on non-w/o days i pretty much cool it on the carbs...just what is necessary. keep protein and fat high. i was shocked when i steppped on the scale myself. expected the usual even though i felt i gained a lot. still got a long haul to go here....so i'm trying to be cleaner with the eating on slin days to avoid any fat gains...or as much as possible. but i want to get my carbs and cals in though, i can always cut later.

sounds good. ive used slin alone a couple times in the past. this time since i dont have a job and i can watch my carbs, im going to try to run it 2-3 times a day with last shot post w/o. i just started the enanthate and eq. since i dont have any arimidex- i couldnt frontload the test. ill probably run the slin for the next four weeks. by then i should have some anti-e's. then ill bump the test up to 1gram a week.

Top Bottom